Chuck Jones Automotive & Woodland Tire's Warranty Information
Unless otherwise stated, Chuck Jones Automotive and Woodland Tire, hereafter known as "seller," warrants the original customer parts/labor 3 years/36,000 miles, whichever comes first.
- Warranty excludes maintenance/wear items.
- Warranty work only performed by seller.
- Commercial/fleet vehicles/motor homes carry a parts/labor warranty 12 months/12,000 miles, whichever comes first.
- Parts/labor found defective in this period will be repaired/replaced at the seller's option.
- Warranty repairs shall not exceed original invoice price.
- Seller is not liable for any incidental or consequential damages.
- No warranty on customer supplied parts.
- No warranty on any vehicle that is used off road or for recreational use.
- Warranty is void if vehicle has been in a accident.
- Warranty does not cover towing.
- If EasyPay is used as payment, customers' vehicles receive a 36-Month/36,000-Mile NAPA AutoCare Nationwide Warranty on parts/labor.
Please see call for full warranty details. NAPA AutoCare Nationwide Warranty of 2 years/24,000 miles applies if more then 25 miles away. Call 1-800-452-NAPA.
- Brakes are a wear item and do not fall under regular warranty.
- Non premium brake parts will have a 12-month/12,000-mile pro-rated warranty.
- Premium brake parts will have a pro-rated warranty over 3-years/36,000-miles.